Stay Healthy High Protein Granola
- 3 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (brand does not matter)
- ½ cup flax meal
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-6 tbsp local honey (I used 3 tbsp in my granola … not very sweet)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup organic raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a large cookie pan with oil and ensure that the entire pan is covered.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the raisins. Use your hands and mix the ingredients until well combined. Pour onto the baking sheet and spread to cover the entire sheet to create an even layer. Stir the granola every 15 minutes and until light brown and crunchy. My granola was done baking in 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, and break up the granola into pieces with stirring spoon, add the raisins. Let the granola cool completely and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
(c) Stay Healthy Fitness