Stay Healthy Flourless Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownies
- 2 cups steamed and peeled Sweet Potato (organic canned pumpkin can also be used)
- ½ cup natural almond butter
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 3 organic eggs
- ½ cup to 1 cup organic coconut sugar (taste for sweetness)
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ bag extra dark chocolate chips (at least 65%)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Puree sweet potato in a blender and scoop into large mixing bowl. Add each ingredient to the sweet potato one at a time. Whisk each ingredient until completely mixed before adding the next. Continue this process until you have batter ready to pour and bake. The mix should be the consistency of a thick cake batter.
- Pour into prepared oiled square baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes. I start checking the brownie at 30 min. Insert knife into center and when it comes out clean ... the brownies are done.
- Let the Brownies rest for 15 minutes before slicing. These will be very moist and light.
- Enjoy this dessert with some vanilla non-fat Yogurt!!!
(c) Stay Healthy Fitness