Stay Healthy Oven Roasted Green Bean Fries
- Fine fresh green beans (I used ½ of a large bag to cover a large baking pan)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crushed black pepper
- Sea salt
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Feel free to use your favorite spices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash green beans in a colander, rinse, and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a bowl with 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil and coat with hands.
- Place green beans on large baking pan, making sure they are evenly spread out, and none are lying on top of each other. Sprinkle seasonings and Parmesan cheese evenly over green beans.
- Place green beans in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Turn with a spatula about ½ ways through cook time and keep the beans spread out. Mine came out extra crispy by turning off the oven and leaving them for an additional 15 minutes.
(c) Stay Healthy Fitness